- I used to play everyday.
- Mom wouldn’t allow us to go out before afternoon, so my sister and I would always escape the house.
- I got bullied once by a boy who lived at the end of the street. Eff him.
- We had two mango trees in our backyard, and we would often eat mangoes for snacks. I never learned to climb trees, though. :(
- Because of my bike, I was able to explore different places.
- I learned how to make paper airplanes that could actually fly from a childhood friend named RR.
- My sister and I had a friend named Caryl. We used to have sleepovers and she had a gazillion Barbie dolls.
- I had more boy playmates than girls.
- I remember cooking using an empty can and grains of rice I stole from our house. We even used fire.
- We used to play all kinds of Filipino games.
- I remember watching porn when I was very young. LOL. My sister and I locked ourselves in a bedroom and we watched Killing Me Softly. LOL.
- My sister and I would play from noon to evening.
- I had a happy and wonderful childhood. :)
Random Childhood Facts