FEATURED FRIEND OF THE WEEK
I had been thinking about posting a “featured friend of the week” on a Friday for uhmm, fun. XD I told Sam about it and she thought that it was a good idea. It took me weeks to decide who my first featured friend of the week is (I didn’t want Sam to be the first because I always mention her in my posts and you might get bored LOL), and I gave up. So I have chosen Sam to be my first featured friend! XD K! :)
Name: Samantha Isabelle Hernandez Bagayas
Birthday: March 13, 1997
Hobbies: reading, writing, looking at crush, talking about crush, chika-ing
Sam is actually my bestfriend. We have been friends for three years and we never separated (unlike some of my other bestfriends). She’s pretty, hardworking, smart, and aweSAM. I’m not lying or something. She really is a great person and she doesn’t judge people (well sometimes she does). She is very understanding and patient. She is loyal to her crush and she is really good in writing.
She is very sensitive, I swear. She’s scary sometimes. She loves books so much and she aspires to become a writer someday. She has really big dreams, but there’s no doubt she can achieve them all. That is, if she’ll stop her laziness. Mehehe.
Among my bestfriends, she’s the only one who has a Tumblr, and I’m so happy for that. I introduced Tumblr to her last year and I am glad that she really liked it. I had no one to talk to about Tumblr stuff before she signed up. I don’t know, but I don’t talk about Tumblr even in front of my bestfriends.
SAM IS AWESOME BECAUSE:
- She’s loyal to her crush.
- She writes and speaks English very well.
- She is very understanding, and she always listens.
- She’s funny (but most of the time she’s corny. HAHA JK!).
- She’s simple, and she’s not a bitch.
- Joke. She’s a bitch pala. HAHA.
- I am comfortable with her. We can relate to each other (We’re both awkward).
- She has all the qualities of a good friend. And she’s not just a friend. She’s my sister, my partner in crime, my bestfriend, my everything. Char.