- 1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
- 2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
- 3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
- 4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
- 5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
- 6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
- 7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
- 8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
- 9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
- 10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
- 11. Does love = sex?
- 12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
- 13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
- 14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
- 15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
- 16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
- 17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
- 18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
- 19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
- 20. Are you old fashioned?
- 21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
- 22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
- 23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
- It’s Feb 15 and I have one week of sigsheet period left
- Shet I have interviewed only 27 mems and that’s only half of the required number fak
- I expect to cut most of my classes next week (all, in fact, except Chem) ahhhhh fak
- It’s hard balancing acad life, org life, and social life huhu
- Buti nalang wala akong lovelife. Wala rin akong (major) crush. Shet feeling ko nagiging halaman na ako hahaha
- I’m so broke. Ha ha ha more than 2k na ang nagastos ko sa org shit palang hahaha fak
- Then there’s still that payment for the buddy bidding hahaha fak
- Hahaha I still have a lot of missions (individual and batch) to do hahaha
- Don’t forget acad life — I have a Chem exam on Monday and I need to have a high score or else hahaha fak
- On the brighter side, I had my first UP Fair experience (Roots) ha ha ha yey it was fun although I went home early (1:30am)
- Tatlo na ang (recorded) violations ko sa dorm hahaha fak sana di ako ma blacklist/kick out hahaha =(
Hi guys. It has been uhm.. almost one month since I last blogged something! Things have been very hectic and messy lately, and this is why I haven’t updated this blog for the longest time.
January is by far the busiest month of my college life. Heck, so many things happened that I don’t think I can talk about each of them in just one post, so I am just going to write about the highlights.
I don’t think I have blogged this yet, but did you know that I am now a working student? Well, it’s not really like the real kind of working student because I work only once a week, on a Monday. I’m a bookkeeper (Wow I might as well be an accounting student instead of an engineering student haha) of a foundation that gives me monthly allowance. It’s a pretty tiring job, but I do it anyway because I know that this is a big help to my family and to myself. Working for 4 days in exchange of a monthly allowance is already a good deal. I think I’m going to shift from being a bookkeeper to being a volunteer teacher though, because I’m really busy on Mondays (because of org stuff) and Saturdays are my ideal days of work.
I am also currently applying for an acad org, and the application process is really time-consuming and energy-draining. Huhu I can’t even describe how hard the app process is, because it’s really really really fucking hard. Actually, there were days when I cried a lot because of the app process. I’m not going to elaborate on the app process because I think it’s classified information, but one thing is for sure - I will try my best not to defer. NOPE, I WON’T DEFER. I will survive all the bullshit I am about to face and I will be strong. For that to happen, though, I know that I need to strengthen my heart and my mind, be open-minded, and not be sensitive. I will also remove the unnecessary things in my life and try to balance acad life and org life. Huhuhu you can do it Tere!
So I guess work life and org life are the highlights of my life so far. I’m trying my best to balance work and org and acad. It may be hard but I trust myself and I trust God.
Tbh, I’m exhausted. But no, I won’t give up. I won’t.
- So yeah, our Chem 16 1st LE results were released this morning
- Felt relieved because I got an “okay” score haha
- Pakshet kasi yung Multiple Choice part e! 3 points each. Pak. 11 ang mali ko dun. -33 na kaagad ><
- Our prof said that we just have to maintain a score at least 100 (out of 150+) in all three LEs so that we’d be exempted in the finals
- She also said that 1st LE was the easiest of the 3 exams. Fak.
- Oh Thermochem and other topics this 2nd LE, please don’t be a bitch.
- I just want to be exempted in the finals, that’s all. :/
It’s never too late to upload Christmas family pictures ;)) MIA: Mike
The year 2013 has been really good to me. There were so many wonderful (and not-so-wonderful) things that happened, from when I found out that I passed UPCAT at the beginning of the year, to the big challenge that made us (family) shed buckets of tears at the end, and it’s really overwhelming to think that I experienced all of them in just one year.
As I have written in my previous blog post, 2013 is by far the best year of my life. I witnessed things that I never thought could happen in reality, also known as miracles. I met new friends from different places and I learned a lot from them. I learned the importance of family and friendship, that one should never forget the people who have been part of his life, and that one should always remind them how he loves them so much. I learned that goals can never be achieved without hard work and patience. Most of all, I learned that there will always come a time when one will encounter problems and there seems to be no possible solution, but this does not mean that he should give up, because there will always be hope and a light to guide him.
Life is not perfect, and there will always be bad times. I think I had more good experiences than bad experiences this year, but I am still going to write the latter here, anyway.
I suffered a lot. I may not remember all the bad experiences I have undergone (I’m not really fond of keeping memories of them), but I sure as hell remember that I have cried a lot this year more than I did during the other years. I had so many problems — school problems, family problems, financial problems, self problems, heck, even love problems. Even if I achieved many great things this year (I think), I admit that I also had so many insecurities. Fck (oops), I don’t talk about them much, but I am really really really insecure of others. I won’t elaborate on this in this post (maybe next time), but yeah. I fought with a lot of people. I hurt a lot of people. I have been hurt by a lot of people, too.
I suffered a lot, but hey, I’m still here, alive and sane. I suffered a lot, but I survived them all, and for that, I am very thankful.
Speaking of being thankful: 2013 wouldn’t be a good year without the people who contributed to its awesomeness. So, I’ll be taking this opportunity to thank all those who had been part of my 2013 life. First, I would like to thank God for everything — for the blessings, challenges, people, etc etc etc. You have given me so many blessings; too many, in fact, that I don’t think I deserve them all. Second, to my family. Thank you for supporting me all the way. Thank you for allowing me to choose my own path for college, and thank you for being there for me all the time. Third, to my friends (best friends included), for being awesome. Thank you for all the happiness — the fun talks, smiles, and laughter. And fourth, to everyone else who had been part of my life, for teaching me good lessons, and for the good times.
I am really happy for everything that happened this year. I am not expecting much for 2014 (because having high expectations is not good, hehe), but I really pray that it will be as good as 2013, if not better.
This is my last post for 2013. Happy New Year, everyone! :)
- Trivia Night with 4T (didn’t win but funnnnn)
- Passed the DLSUCET and ACET
- Got eliminated in MTAP Elimination Round but got in the team anyway after Edrei gave me his slot
- Prom (!!!) I hated prom (before the event took place), but I never thought that it was gonna be one of the best nights of my life
- Passed UPCAT (!!!) the only school I had in mind. The others were just plans B, C, etc
- MTAP Division Finals Champion (yay!)
- Kristel Tejada committed suicide (this really made an impact to my life)
- Won 3rd place in MTAP Regionals (or was it on Feb?)
- Hunger Games movie was released (March 28, if I’m not mistaken). Ahhhhh Sam!!!
- GRADUATION DAY. This… day… </3 :’)
- Went to Bacolod with my mom; family reunion
- Dad’s birthday
- Iloilo City with Tita Em and Family
- Boracay summer vacation yayyy
I hate it when I have so many thoughts in my head and yet I cannot spill them out. They’re monsters that are slowly eating my sanity away and clawing through my flesh until there’s nothing left. I hate it when I have so many thoughts in my head, and I couldn’t bring myself to sleep peacefully at night. I try to bring them out, one by one, but it’s not as easy as it seems. Is it because I’m just really bad at writing (or speaking), or is it because I’m afraid that when these monsters are out, they’d devour not only me, but also every part of the world I’m in?
I’m not even sure if you understand me. I told you, I’m really bad at writing.
It’s just that nowadays, I’m afraid of the future more than ever. I can’t sleep during the night, and yet I sleep most of the time during the day. I’m sure that it’s not just laziness. I think it’s also my body and mind trying to reject the reality that is happening to me. Because of the fear that I might lose everything that I worked so hard for in the future, I seem to refuse to live in the present.
Or maybe I’m just overreacting. When I thought about it, really, there are people out there who suffer a lot more than I do. There are those who are hopeless, even. Does this mean, though, that I should not be complaining? That I should stop worrying about things that are not even as grave as the things that the others go through?
Because right now, there seems to be no solution. My body’s messed up. My head’s messed up. My writing’s messed up, and you know that you agree with me.
I think I just wrote nonsense here.